- Understanding the PENNI Assessment
- A 'Business Word' Example
- PENNI - The Mechanics, Dynamics and Systemics explained
- PENNI - Understanding your Scores
- PENNI - Turning Business Words into Deeds
- PENNI - To Go
- PENNI - Opportunities for Personal Development
- PENNI - Consultancy
PENNI - Opportunities for Personal Development
PENNI believes that business improvement is linked directly to management development. The more skilled the management, the greater the successful relationship between the business and its customers.
Having completed the PENNI on-line, self-efficacy assessment, you will receive your mechanic, dynamic, systemic and personal scores. These represent your perceived value/performance as a manager.
The scores highlight your strengths and weaknesses in knowledge, understanding and the practical application of each chosen word. You should celebrate your strengths and concentrate on improving your weaknesses. The information below offers some suggestions as to how you may approach your personal development plan using the PENNI Assessment scores as a baseline:
Targeting mechanical development
- Develop your skills by gaining a clear understanding of the task – customer satisfaction and how it is achieved
- Focus on improving your Planning; Organising and Controlling skills to enable your team to achieve higher levels of on-time delivery, to agreed standards
Targeting dynamic development:
- Develop a clear understanding of the task at a dynamic level – customer satisfaction
- Focus on improving your Leading and Motivating skills to enable staff to achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction through team-working
Targeting systemic development:
- Develop a clear understanding of the task at a systemic level – customer satisfaction
- Focus on developing your understanding of the 'whole system' and the 'big picture' in regard to your business and its relationship with the market
* Please note these scores are printable for your own reference, they do not include the business words chosen; to access these by separate purchase see PENNI - To Go.