- Understanding the PENNI Assessment
- A 'Business Word' Example
- PENNI - The Mechanics, Dynamics and Systemics explained
- PENNI - Understanding your Scores
- PENNI - Turning Business Words into Deeds
- PENNI - To Go
- PENNI - Opportunities for Personal Development
- PENNI - Consultancy
PENNI - Consultancy
Driving Business Improvement through Management Development
The on-line PENNI assessment is a stand-alone pre-training self-efficacy tool that can be used in conjunction with a standard Appraisal/Personal Development Programme.
It has value as a single one-off assessment or as part of an integrated HRD led - management development programme.
PENNI Consultancy & Management Training is available to those organisations who feel that more can be gained by following up the assessment with an in-house bespoke training programme for managers,leaders and supervisors.
- Working with Senior Management to establish a view of the gap in terms of current business performance.
- Using the on-line pre-training self-efficacy assessment with managers, leaders and supervisors as a baseline from which to build individual and team development plans.
- 6 x Modules (Introduction, Planning, Organising, Controlling, Leading and Motivating). An introduction to the skills necessary to improve business performance
- A small project individually or as a team enabling the transfer of the new knowledge into the work environment
- 3 x Modules for Advanced Management Training including; Strategic Management, Psychodynamic Systems Management and Strategic Operations and Process Management